Thursday, July 26, 2012

19th Tee

Amanda and I took this photo together in a golf cart shortly before her company's golfing tournament last Saturday.  Unfortunately we were not on the same team, and didn't get to be together until my team finished up our round (over a half hour after Amanda's).

The golfing was fun, and the supper afterward was good.  The only downside to the day was that Amanda and I had to drive out to Tumbler Ridge again afterward so that we could resume packing the next morning.  We were both incredibly tired, and I had to pull over at one point just prior to Beaverlodge because I was close to falling asleep.

We got out of the car, bought some caffeine and snacks, and then Amanda took over driving for a while.  It wasn't much fun for either of us (and the next day wasn't either), but we finished boxing up my things and brought back another carload of them to Grande Prairie.

No comments:

Post a Comment