Friday, July 27, 2012

First Week...

I've finished two first weeks as of today.  I finished my first week of work at 5pm today.  So far, so good.  I've learned a lot about the library and my job there, and I'm not banging my head against the wall yet!

This also marks the end of my first week of living with Amanda (kind of).  Last Friday when we made it to Grande Prairie (me at 1am Saturday morning, Amanda a little bit earlier), it marked the beginning of my life in Grande Prairie.  Since then, we've only spent one night in Tumbler Ridge, and it was just so that we could get an early start on packing and moving the rest of my things.

Speaking of which, tomorrow will be our final day of moving.  Amanda, her parents, and I are leaving GP at 8am tomorrow to pick up the remaining things from my condo.  By 1ish (GP time) hopefully I'll be completely moved out of my condo in Tumbler Ridge.  Then my realtor will be all set -- there will be a new stove in place and none of my stuff in the way of showing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment