Sunday, July 22, 2012

Moved In! (sort of...)

Hi everyone!

I'm moved into Amanda's place!  ...well, sort of.  We've moved five carloads of my stuff over, and the remaining stuff in my condo has been packed into a very small space so that the place can be shown by my realtor.

Next Saturday we'll be heading out to get the rest, along with my large stuff (bookshelves, computer desk, etc.)

So as of July 22, 2012 I'm living with Amanda.

The only problem is that Amanda's living room looks like it has (in her joking way) "esploded."  I've got boxes upon boxes everywhere.  But it will get better.  I've already unpacked four boxes (mostly kitchen/food related things) and a few of my clothes (enough for work this week), and once my bookshelves are in here, about half of the boxes will be emptied into the shelves.

Now that my place has been listed and I've got most of my stuff moved over, I can start worrying about something else -- my new job that starts tomorrow.  Actually, I'm mostly looking forward to it.  The Grande Prairie Public Library seems pretty neat from a patron's standpoint, so hopefully it'll be just as good from a staff member's!


No comments:

Post a Comment