Monday, July 9, 2012

Sweltering...

It's hot.  I know the temperature here and in Grande Prairie isn't anywhere near as warm as it has gotten elsewhere in Canada this summer already, but still...  It's hot.


According to my thermometer, it got up to +32 today.  That's not very hot compared to other parts of the world, but when you consider that just under six months ago my thermometer was showing -38, +32 is pretty warm.  I'm not well-informed about seasonal temperature swings in other parts of the continent, but a range of 70 degrees seems pretty large.


So how do Amanda and I cope with the heat?  Easy.  By doing what we do best:  taking photos together and posting them on this blog!




While uploading this photo that Amanda and I took together in Shop Easy on Saturday, I just had an idea.  I should re-post one of the photos she and I took together in January...  Maybe it would help me remember shivering and wishing for warmer weather.




Ahhhhhh.  Now if I were to hold a few ice cubes to my face and have Amanda nearby, I could imagine that we were still kissing during a winter walk instead of sitting at my desk sweating.


*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment