Sunday, July 8, 2012

Moving Man




As I mentioned in a previous post or two, I spent most of the day Saturday helping a friend move.  As a result, I only had to make the most of the time I got to spent with Amanda around the moving.


After a morning of moving, I announced I was taking a lunch break, texted Amanda, and asked her if she wanted to meet me at Subway in 10 minutes.  I drove up from my friend's house to see Amanda about to cross the road to Subway.  There was no easy way to stop and pick her up (and it wouldn't have saved her any time), so I turned into the parking lot, then met her.


We said hi, kissed, and I said that we'd better take a photo while we had the chance.  Here's the result:




I look a little grubby (moving was hot and sweaty work), but Amanda looks incredibly cute.  The only problem is that I didn't want to transfer all the sweat and dirt from my clothes to hers, so I couldn't hold her very close while we took this photo.  At any rate, it turned out great, and lunch with her was the best way I could've spent my break from moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment