Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kissing Couple Vacation Day 1

Amanda and I are on Day 3 of our vacation today.  Right now we're cuddling on the couch before we continue on to Kamloops to see my brother and his girlfriend -- the Pouting Couple of Kamloops!


Sunday was Day 1 of our vacation, and we drove from Tumbler Ridge to Williams Lake.  When we came down this way in December we couldn't make all of my usual stops along the drive, which meant that Amanda's first trip to Bijoux Falls had to wait until Sunday!


Amanda took this photo on her iPhone, and I followed it up with a photo of the two of us together in front of the falls

Just after we finished taking our photo together, a man and his son came up to us.  He asked if we'd mind taking a picture of the two of them together with his phone.  He handed his phone to me and commented that it was kind of hard to take photos with because of where the button was.  I looked at his phone, and it was a Samsung Galaxy S II -- I use a Galaxy S.  The photo app was exactly the same, and I had a hard time *not* telling him that he was in the experienced hands of Jake Fehr, Official Photographer of the Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie.  :-)



Anyway, the two of us made it to Williams Lake in good shape and got to spend the evening with my parents.  It was great because I've only seen them once since Christmas, and they seemed really happy to see us as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment