Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Trying to cool down...

It's still incredibly warm.  I refuse to concede defeat to the heat though, and will battle back with another classic Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie photo.


Amanda and I took this photo together on St. Patrick's Day this year on our way back from supper.




My parents had to cut their visit to Tumbler Ridge short due to the oncoming snow and cold front, and left earlier in the day as a result.  So Amanda and I went out to supper together, then took this photo just after getting out of my car once we got home.  It was cold, the wind was blowing, and snow was starting to pile up.


And the photo turned out amazing!


...between looking at this photo, remembering the weather four months ago, and having a fan placed in my bedroom window blasting cooler air from outside directly at my head, I'm actually starting to cool off a little bit.  Hmmm...  Maybe I've stumbled onto a way to win at summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment