Thursday, February 23, 2012

And now for something different!

A few posts ago I talked about how Amanda and I both knit.  So I thought I'd show off what I'm working on right now.  It's a basic 2x2 ribbed scarf using the leftover yarn from the scarves I made for my grandparents for Christmas.  It's only about 1/5 of the way done, and progress is kind of slow.  If I want to finish it before spring (which seems to be getting extremely close even though it's still February), I'll have to start knitting on it while I chat with Amanda in the evening.


Anyway, I like the yarn I'm using (a bulky tweed), and the colours work for me.  It's fun to work on, and I'll get it finished one of these days.
 

Now, in-between knitting and playing video games, Amanda and I went for a wander on Sunday afternoon to enjoy the weather.  We took this photo at one of the two stop lights in Tumbler Ridge.  One of these days we'll visit the other one and complete our set!

No comments:

Post a Comment