Saturday, February 18, 2012

Knitting ourselves in Knots

So far in this blog, Amanda and I have stuck to discussing our photos and such.  But I think it'd be a good idea for everyone to have a little bit better idea of who we are!

Amanda's been knitting for years, and she taught me the basics this fall.  She's working on four or five different projects (all of which impress me), and has bestowed on me an affection for yarn stores.  I'm only working on one project -- a red/white/brown ribbed scarf that I'll wear someday.  I need two or three weeks of steady work on it and for the colder weather to return if  I want to wear it anytime before next winter.


At some point we might share a photo or two of our projects, but for now I'll leave you with a text only entry and a promise for new photos of the two of us later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment