Sunday, February 12, 2012

Seeing her at the crossroads


Amanda and I took this photo yesterday on the corner of 100th and 102nd while we were waiting for the lights to change.  Because it was sunny and (seemed) warm, I suggested that we walk from her place downtown and wander around a bit there.

By the time we got outside though, we both changed our minds fairly quickly and compromised on another approach -- driving downtown, parking behind the Telus building, and then wandering around.

So we arrived downtown and while we were waiting for the light to change, Amanda and I took this photo.  On one hand the photo isn't great because I took it the exact opposite direction of good lighting.  On the other hand, it ended up making a kind of neat halo effect around Amanda.

Anyway, that's it for me from Grande Prairie -- the next time you hear from me will be from my iMac at home in Tumbler Ridge.  As a plus, Amanda is coming to Tumbler Ridge next weekend (yay!) and hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can take some photos around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment