Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kind Reflections

Good evening everyone!

Amanda and I were out and about this afternoon, and we took four new photos to share.

I was particularly proud of this one, taken in a gallery downtown.  I noticed the two mirrors, and thought it would be neat to get a photo with Amanda and I each in a mirror of our own.

So I directed traffic a little (said "Amanda, move a little more to the left"), and took the photo.  It turned out great, and we're both thrilled with the result!  Because of the angle, it looks like we're in different rooms.

I suppose you could also see this photo as kind of a metaphor for Amanda and my relationship with her living in Grande Prairie and me living in Tumbler Ridge.  Even though we're in contact every day, we're not always able to be with each other.

Anyway, it was a neat photo to take, and I'm proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment