Monday, February 6, 2012

Medium-Sized Shoes to Fill

This is the final photo Amanda and I took together on January 29, 2012.  We were on our way into Mark's Work Wearhouse when we paused for this photo.


Amanda needed some new steel toed boots for work, and we headed in looking for some.  We both thought the pink steel toed boots for women were ridiculous.  They may be just as functional as the others, but they made us (well, me anyway) think of women who play at working in a job requiring them.  Amanda ended up with some black boots with a pink logo, which were quite a bit better.


On the way out, Amanda noticed a sale in the men's area, and we wandered over.  Neither of us liked the blue sweater I tried on, but Amanda found a variant of my favourite t-shirt for sale!  Instead of a yellow torso with medium brown sleeves, it's got a light brown/tan torso with darker brown sleeves.  It was *right* up my alley, and I bought it.


That's it for photos from the weekend of the 29th, so I'll carry on with the few photos we took this weekend later on this week.  We tried to have someone take a few photos of us so we'd have a few to post that aren't at arm's length, but the attempt sadly failed.  So stay tuned for more photos taken by my right hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment