Monday, February 27, 2012

Missed Opportunity

Amanda and I were out getting frozen yogurt this weekend when we took a photo outside.  We were joking with each other, and I took a photo of just Amanda standing outside.  She looked really cute, and the photo turned out great, so I returned my cell phone to my pocket.


Just then, Amanda started doing a fake interview introducing herself to our blog readers.  It was cute and funny, and I *wish* I'd had my cell recording the whole thing -- it would've been great to post on the blog.


I briefly thought about us recreating it and doing introduction videos to post, but they wouldn't have the same spontenaity, and wouldn't have been as fun.


On the plus side, we did get a few good photos this weekend, and I'll be posting them over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment