Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Long Way Home


So this marks the final photo Amanda and I took together last weekend in Tumbler Ridge.  We went for a lengthy walk where we wandered by exactly half of the stoplights in town, along the upper bench, and then back home again.

Less than a few minutes from home, we stopped for this photo.  At first I tried taking one while Amanda and I were still walking (just one of us together -- not kissing), but she grabbed my arm and stopped me for a kiss and a photo.

At this point, I'm really looking forward to spring.  We walked by a strand of poplar trees and because it was so sunny and warm, we both looked up to see if we could see any buds.  No luck, but we haven't given up hope -- spring should be just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment