Thursday, February 16, 2012

Clean! Sweep! Haaaaaard!

Good evening, good blog readers!


I spent the last hour and a half or so cleaning my condo.  Amanda's coming tomorrow night to spend the weekend, and I've allowed the messes around my place to pile up the last few weeks.  So when I got home from work, I sprung into action.


Garbage?  Out!
Rugs?  Vacuumed!
Floors?  Swiffered, both wet and dry!
Bathroom?  Quickly scrubbed!


My place isn't spotless -- my computer desk is still covered with papers, and my dresser has some stuff (spare change alongside other papers) piled up, but it's looking much, much cleaner.


But when Amanda comes over tomorrow night I won't say "Please excuse the mess."  I'll proudly tell her "I came home at eight last night and spent over an hour cleaning to make the place look spiffy for your visit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment