Sunday, February 5, 2012

Back again

Hi folks,

I'm finally back from my conference.  It was lots of fun, but I missed the routine of blogging nearly every night.  I tried to write a quick post from my phone, but it wouldn't cooperate for whatever reason.

At any rate, Amanda and I took a few more photos last weekend that we haven't had a chance to share yet.



We took this photo last Sunday (January 29, 2012) outside of Booster Juice.  We'd finished up our running around, and decided to stop in for smoothies before heading back to Amanda's apartment.

Hers -- a Funky Monkey, mine -- an Original (strawberry + orange = good).  Anyway, on the way out the sun had poked out from behind the clouds shortly before it set, and Amanda's hair and eyes were both shining.

We shared a quick kiss and took a photo of it, and I think the lighting for it turned out really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment