Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Quiet, Dark Place

Amanda and I took this photo just before 9am on Saturday.  I had to work, and Amanda decided to walk me to work before returning to my condo.  She came into the library with me to take a quick look at anything that had changed since the last time she was in, and I convinced her to take a photo with me in front of the circulation desk.

I still had the main library lights off because I was an hour away from opening time, so we took this photo in low light.  It's not a great photo, but I think it turned out interesting.  Amanda and I aren't total silhouettes, but the colours are muted and it just feels different from the majority of our photos.

The only downside is that it looks like I need to shave.  This photo was taken less than an hour after I'd done so.  Is there such a thing as 9am shadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment