Monday, April 23, 2012

Kissing Couple Restaurant Review - Tito's Bistro and Cafe

Amanda took me out for lunch on Saturday at Tito's Bistro & Cafe.  I'd never been there, and Amanda commented that the place and its menu seemed interesting to her.  I agreed that it sounded like a good idea, and off we went.


I had beef shawarma and Amanda had beef souvlaki and a frappe, and we both also had rice and caesar salad.  I really enjoyed mine -- the shawarma was hot and tasty, and the caesar salad was fresh.  Amanda enjoyed her souvlaki but thought the rice wasn't incredibly exciting.


The decor of Tito's was attractive, and the staff was friendly enough.  We did have to wait for Amanda's souvlaki (I chose to wait for my lunch with her), but to be fair, we were both really hungry so it probably seemed like an even longer wait than it was.


It cost us a little over $30 for the two of us -- more than we would've spent for lunch at most of our usual haunts, but we did enjoy ourselves and our lunches.


The only real downside to Tito's is that it's not very close to most of our normal places of visit.  It's downtown, but still a few blocks away from anywhere we visit downtown on even a semi-regular basis.


Will we return?  If we're downtown around lunchtime and hungry, I could see us returning to Tito's.  Do I see us going out of our way to specifically eat there again though?  That's a good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment