Saturday, April 21, 2012

Post-Breakfast

If I'm in Grande Prairie for the weekend and I drive out Friday night, Amanda and I typically end up going for breakfast at the Mason's Hall.  Amanda knows some masons, and we're always welcome for breakfast (though we still have to pay for it).

So this morning after we got up, we dropped Amanda's car off to have her summer tires put on her rims, and drove up for breakfast.  We beat nearly everyone there.  The two men who usually cook were there, as was one other mason Amanda and I both know.  We visited for a while, and then Amanda's sister (the would-not-be camerawoman), brother-in-law, and niece (among other people who I know less well) all showed up to join us.

Even though I come to Grande Prairie to see Amanda, I do like seeing her family and friends -- they're all basically good people.  That said, the ones I've asked haven't been willing to take photos of us for the blog, so they might not be *that* good...

Anyway, on the way out of the Mason's Hall, the sun was shining, Amanda was looking very cute, and it seemed like a really good time for a photo in a location we'd never taken one before.  So I grabbed Amanda, grabbed my cell, and took a photo of us.

The result?


It turned out pretty good!  My hair is a mess because it was fairly breezy, and I like the golden glow on the top of Amanda's hair and the sunbeams/wanna-be-lens flare streaming down from the top right corner of the photo.

All in all, it was a great morning!  We did take another photo later in the day at a local restaurant, but I'll be saving that for tomorrow for a Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie Restaurant Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment