Thursday, April 19, 2012

T-Minus Twenty Hours...

It's just twenty hours now.  Twenty hours until I see Amanda again.  I haven't seen Amanda since April 9th.  I know it's a small amount of time in the grand scheme of things.  There are plenty of people who don't get to see their wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends for weeks or months on end while they're away at work.


Still, it has seemed like a long time.  I was sort of at loose ends last weekend, and wasn't quite sure what to do by myself.  I knitted, read, and played a bunch of Minecraft, but my place seemed really empty without Amanda here.


So in twenty hours I'll be in the parking lot of Amanda's building, watching her step out of her car, just back from work, with a *huge* smile on my face.


...Twenty more hours and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment