Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sunny Days

Amanda and I took this photo on the way back from our walk on Sunday.  It's just below one of the lower entrances to the Rec Centre in Tumbler Ridge.

Here are some of the finer details you may miss in this photo:

1)  most of the snow on the ground (visible to the right of Amanda) has melted, but the ground is still wet

2)  Between my white hoodie and the shadow cast on my face, my stubble looks really bad in this photo

3)  Amanda's hair looks even more amazing in person

4)  The dark pole sticking up from my forehead is not, in fact, a unicorn horn.  It's a lamp post that was inadvertently caught in the photo.  Photo composition is kind of tricky when you're holding a camera out at arm's length and are focusing on other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment