Saturday, April 28, 2012

Muddy Waters


Hi everyone!

Amanda and I are having a fairly quiet weekend, and we haven't taken any new photos so far.  Tomorrow will hopefully be another story though.

At any rate, this is the final photo Amanda and I took last weekend.  We had walked over to Michael's to pick up some sock yarn for Amanda (which she wouldn't have needed if her birthday yarn had arrived in time), and a set of double pointed needles so I could start sock knitting.

On the way back, we wandered aside from the trail to a lookout at the creek that flows through Muskoseepi Park.  There are piles of mud in the water, and a nearby sign commented something about how eventually it will pile up and fill in.

Amanda and I admired the view for a bit and then decided to take a photo together.  This photo is an *excellent* example of what our photos together should be.  We're both fully in the frame, Amanda is more centered than I am, and we're tilting our heads to the left.  I even had the camera more or less straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment