Monday, April 9, 2012

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall...


...who's the fairest of them all?

Amanda!

Yup, the weekend before last we continued with my obsession with reflection photos.  Amanda and I took this photo in my bathroom.  I'm wearing the Starman hoodie my brother gave me for my birthday, and Amanda is wearing my infamous pink hoodie.

Amanda was tired of wearing the hoodie she had brought to Tumbler Ridge with her, so I offered her the choice of my yellow one or pink one.  She didn't care, and we decided that my pink hoodie looked better with her t-shirt.  Of course, I wanted a photo of us kissing while she was wearing it.  My bathroom mirror was handy, and the photo turned out pretty good!

With that, I've posted all the photos from Amanda's last trip to Tumbler Ridge.  Tomorrow night I'll start with the photos we took over the last few days around Grande Prairie!

No comments:

Post a Comment