Monday, May 14, 2012

A Bit of a redneck...

Good evening, everyone!

Our weekend together in Grande Prairie was short, but Amanda and I still had a lot of fun.  I drove out Saturday night after work, stayed all day Sunday, then drove home this morning.


We took this photo yesterday afternoon.  You can see that I've got a bit of a sunburn on the way on the back and side of my neck.  We went to Amanda's parent's house so Amanda could wish her mom a happy Mother's Day.  So Amanda gave her mom a card and present (from Amanda and her sister), and we went out to the deck to talk for a while.  Amanda had her hoodie on, and her hair covered her neck so she was fine, but I was sitting in the same spot with my neck exposed for nearly two hours.

It was a good visit with Amanda's parents, and by the end of it I learned one thing. 


...I really should've put sunscreen on before we headed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment