Sunday, May 27, 2012

Code Awesome at the Supermall

(with apologies to Eric Wilson for the blog post title)






This is the final photo Amanda and I took last weekend, and it's sort of disappointing.  Not the photo itself -- I like the photo!  Amanda and I took this photo in one of the parking lots for the West Edmonton Mall just before we spent 4-5 hours inside.  I really like Amanda's shirt, as the basic design (sleeves and collar a different colour from the main shirt) is the same as my favourite shirt.  What's more, it looks really good on her!


Anyway, the reason this photo is disappointing is the simple fact that it is the last we took.  We did not get any photos together inside the mall itself, which was a major mistake on my part.  We could've gotten some great photos all around the mall, surrounded by people, near some of the mall's unique attractions, etc.


...but we didn't.


So that's all I've got from our trip to Edmonton.  Amanda headed home a few hours ago, but we managed some good photos this weekend while she was here.  I'll start posting them tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment