Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Higher Education

Yup, the building in the background of this photo is Grande Prairie Regional College.  Attentive readers might realize that we took this photo in the parking lot for Save-On.


Ultimately, I visited Save-On three times on Sunday.  I went the first time on Sunday morning.  My plan was to wake up before Amanda (which I normally do), sneak out to Save-On, and buy her flowers and some blueberries so I could make blueberry pancakes for breakfast as a surprise.


Well, I did wake up before Amanda, but I accidentally woke her up while I was getting dressed.  It was before 8, so I encouraged her to go back to sleep so I could salvage my surprise for her.


When I returned, she was awake, and I didn't get to surprise her after all.  She still liked the flowers though!


We went to Save-On later in the day on our way back from gassing up my car, but we didn't have Amanda's shopping list.


Finally, we went there at the very end of our other running around on Sunday to pick up Amanda's groceries and a few other things.

So of my three trips there on Sunday, I took this photo on the final.  Amanda and I were both there together, our trip was successful, and she was looking very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment