Friday, May 11, 2012

A White-Hoodied Lass

This is the final photo Amanda and I took together last weekend, shortly before me made it back to my place from our walk.  The weather was incredibly nice, and on the way back to my place we decided to walk over to Shop Easy to pick up some weiners and hot dog buns for lunch.


I barbecued, Amanda sliced our improvised buns (Shop Easy was out of official hot dog buns), and we ate out on my balcony, thoroughly enjoying the weather, the view, our hotdogs, and *definitely* each other's company.  After lunch, we cleaned up and played some Plants vs Zombies each other and traded wins while playing as zombies.


I think we could've sat there very happily until the sun went down many, many hours later, but sadly we couldn't.  Amanda had to work the next morning, so we had to call it a weekend far too early -- around 3 in the afternoon.

We said goodbye at her car in the parking lot and began the wait to see each other again -- a wait that I'm *very* happy to say has shrunk to less than 24 hours by this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment