Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reflections in the Dark



Amanda and I took this photo on Whyte Avenue on Saturday afternoon.

I think it turned out incredible.  Amanda's hair is shining and there's an amazing contrast between it and the black window behind us.  I believe we took this shortly after lunch at Julio's and before we went to Chapters where Amanda and I spent a long time looking at e-readers.


Wespent most of our day on Saturday wandering around Edmonton.  We visited a few used book stores, three different yarn stores (I bought some neat yarn that is various shades of blue and Amanda bought 4-5 skeins total), and went for supper at The Olive Garden, which was incredible.


Somehow we avoided spending ourselves into bankruptcy during the trip, and I'm very grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment