Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dramatic Hello...?

I drove out to see Amanda in Grande Prairie tonight, but she wasn't at her place when I got here.  I texted her and she said she'd just gotten out of the movie she'd gone to with her sister, brother-in-law, and friends.

(by the way, Amanda's review of The Avengers goes as follows:  "Explosion, explosion, special effect, explosion, OH NOES!")

Anyway, I sat halfway out of my car and waited for her.  A few minutes later, I saw a truck pull up with her brother-in-law driving it.  They waved, and Amanda hopped out of the back seat and walked over with a big smile on her face that matched mine.

I debated running over in slow motion and us kissing each other in the most dramatic way possible to see what sort of response we got from our audience, but then they drove off and we didn't have a chance to see.  ...So I ditched the slow motion, dramatic part of our hello kiss.  It was still great anyway.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment