Saturday, May 19, 2012

Edmonton Bound

By the time most of you read this post, Amanda and I will be on our way to Edmonton.  We've been thinking about it for a few weeks, and decided that it'd be a good way to spend our long weekend together!


So we'll be driving out early Saturday morning and leaving Edmonton late Sunday afternoon.  What's on the agenda?


1)  Shopping
  • There are a few neat yarn stores we'd like to check out among other things.
2)  Library
  • I've recently read about the Strathcona County Library in Sherwood Park, and I'd like to take a look around it!
3)  Photos
  • What would a trip out of Grande Prairie be without photos of the Kissing Couple on the road?  I've got a few photo ideas I'd love to try, but I don't know that we'll have the time or be in the right place to attempt them.  Needless to say, there *will* be photos of us finding time to kiss in Edmonton.
Anyway folks, Amanda and I had better get on the road pretty quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment