Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Walkway



In Tumbler Ridge there's a small walkway between two of the apartment buildings.  When I'm not running late, I walk on it twice a day -- once on the way to work and once on the way home.


Amanda and I walk on it too.  On Sunday before going for our hike we wandered over to Shop Easy to pick up a few things.  It was a nice day, and we stopped for a photo along the walkway.


Great things about this photo:
  1. Amanda is looking very cute -- I don't have many photos of her with her hair in a ponytail, and I like how her hair looks that way
  2. For a change the shot is roughly level with the horizon  *thumbs up*
  3. In the distance you can see someone who I'm fairly certain is absolutely dazzled that THE Kissing Couple of Grande Prairie was taking a photo so close to her.  (or maybe she was just wondering why we were blocking the walkway -- that's possible too, I suppose)
And that's the tale of the walkway.  I walk on it, and Amanda and I shared a kiss there that was accompanied by a fantastic photo.

That should be more than enough for any paved pathway!

No comments:

Post a Comment