Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Creek Overlook



At TR Point on Saturday, Amanda and I walked right out to the point (actually, about ten feet back just in case the point was undercut by erosion) to take a photo together.  Behind us is the valley Flatbed Creek flows through.  Of course, we're blocking off any view of the creek.  But that's okay!  I'd rather look at Amanda than the creek.

Then on our way back along the trail, I took another photo of the two of us -- sort of.


I thought our shadows looked kind of interesting, so I took a photo of them too.  That said, it looks like I'm holding a drink to my mouth, Amanda and I are both holding a baton like we're in a relay race, and that I'm roughly the shape of a gourd.


...I still think it's kind of a neat photo though!

No comments:

Post a Comment