Thursday, May 10, 2012

Flames of Passion, or something similar

Before she had to leave on Sunday, Amanda and I went for a reasonably lengthy walk around Tumbler Ridge.  After dropping off the movie we had rented the night before, we walked by the fire station and I stopped her so we could take a photo together in front of the station.


It's kind of neat in a way.  I spent eleven years of my life in Tumbler Ridge as a child, and I'm sure I had my photo taken at or near the fire station at one time or another.  Here I am nearly twenty years after we left taking a photo there again, but this time with my girlfriend.

...That said, it almost makes me wish I'd done something super-dramatic when my family left Tumbler Ridge and made a promise with my best friends that we'd agree to meet in twenty years at 8pm on the steps of Town Hall.  I'd only be just over two years away from it at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment