Saturday, June 23, 2012

Better Late than Never

I intended to post this photo last night, but my Internet Service Provider was having some difficulties.


This was the final photo Amanda and I took together last weekend.  I believe we took it beside Save-On, where I had parked while we went to Michael's and bought a few groceries to make supper with.


I'll be heading out Amanda's way in a few hours (after work) and with any luck we'll have some time tomorrow to take some more photos out and about.  That said, I just checked the weather forecast for Grande Prairie tomorrow.  The Weather Network is currently predicting a "chance of thunder-showers."


...If Amanda were here, I'd start singing part of the Bohemian Rhapsody.  But since she isn't, I won't subject you to my singing.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment