Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Uncertainty

...I'm not sure what's going to happen this weekend.  I've got to work Saturday, and it sounds as if Amanda may have to as well.  The original plan was for her to come to Tumbler Ridge this weekend, but it's really not worth it for her to drive out here on Saturday after work, just to return home less than 24 hours later.


I could drive out to Grande Prairie after work on Saturday, but Amanda has been sick this week.  I'd really like to see her, but if she's still feeling rough, I don't want her worrying about cleaning her place up for me to visit (to which she'd probably joke "I don't worry about that anyway!")


The other option, sadly, is to have a visit-free week.  I tend to be at a bit of a loss on those weekends though.  It's like I don't quite remember how I used to occupy all my time on my weekends in Tumbler Ridge without Amanda here.  I could certainly spend some time with my hobbies, or go for a long hike or two, but I know come Sunday morning when I wake up alone, I'll be thinking "What am I going to do today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment