Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Buzz Off

Amanda and I took this photo together in a garden center somewhere in Grande Prairie on Sunday.  We were looking for a few things like pots and a tomato cage for Amanda, and we paused near the insecticides for a photo together.





Sunday was sort of an odd day.  Amanda and I knew we needed to make the most of our time together, as it was my short weekend and we only had the one day to do stuff.  ...We didn't do much.  We stayed at her apartment for a while after breakfast hanging out on her couch, then finally got out and about to do some running around.  We'd just gotten back and sat down on the couch for less than a half hour when she received a text, and we were off again.


We returned to her place after running a brief errand to her parents' house, and then were off yet again to find supper (Boston Pizza) and to go see Brave at the movie theatre.


We didn't go swimming as we had planned, or for a walk as I had hoped, and didn't have any luck finding me a reasonably-priced pair of sandals.  I did find a new pair of shoelaces though, and Amanda found the screen kit she was looking for.


Written down like this it seems like it wasn't much of a day.  To be fair, it wasn't.  But it was incredibly fun, and I was incredibly glad to be with Amanda for all of it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment