Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Secret best late forest photo ever

Hi everyone!  Surprisingly, I've got a photo for you tonight!






I took this photo a few weeks back when Amanda and I went for a hike while she was in Tumbler Ridge.  I didn't post it that week because I had many other photos to post and because we had a very similar looking photo taken elsewhere along the hike.


But now, two weeks after I posted the first forest hiking photo, this one can appear new and different!  I'm hoping that Amanda and I will have more chances to go for hikes this summer, and that the weather will cooperate so we can.  I haven't made it up to the Bald Spot yet this year, and I'd love to take Amanda to Quality Falls.  All we need is good weather, good health, and good shoes!


We've had the first in spurts, but the second isn't cooperating at the moment and the third may require some review.  But we'll get there, and when we do, we'll tromp all over the hiking trails of Tumbler Ridge together.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment