Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yarn Winding

Amanda and I talked about knitting for a little bit tonight.  She's noticed (and she's right) that I seem to be more interested in picking out and buying yarn than actually knitting it.  Sure, I plan to eventually use the yarn that I've purchased, but I'm not getting through it very quickly.


The yarn I bought in Edmonton a few weeks back?  Untouched.


Yarn from our stop in Prince George on the way back from Christmas?  Played with briefly, but still in skeins and balls.


The yarn I ordered from Knit Picks?  Some of it has been tested, but no progress has been made towards the ideas I originally purchased it for.


I've always loved Lego, I really enjoy Minecraft, and I've been borderline obsessed with Warioware D.I.Y. since I bought it this weekend.  In short, I like planning and making things.  So why is it any different with knitting?


...Tangled thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment