Monday, June 4, 2012

Pre-Camping Preparations

Prior to driving to the campground, Amanda and I had a few things to do on Saturday morning.  We loaded up Amanda's car (all of our camping gear wouldn't fit in my little Yaris hatchback), and stopped by the mall so I could pick up a pair of shorts.  Mine were missing in action.  ...when I returned home, I found that they'd slipped off my bed while I was packing -- they were on the ground on the far side of the bed.


At any rate, I bought some shorts, then Amanda and I stopped by the Safeway nearby for three purposes:  gas, air (Amanda had a low tire) and caffeine.  We hadn't had coffee while getting our stuff together, and there was a very real possibility that Jakezilla and Amandazilla might make an appearance.


While Amanda gassed up her car, I ran inside Safeway to the Starbucks to pick up some caffeine for us (caramel macchiato for Amanda, a vanilla latte for me).  So gassed up, inflated, and heavily caffeinated, we drove off to the campsite, all ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment