Monday, June 18, 2012

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

I messed up last night.  By the time we returned home to Amanda's apartment from her sister's place it was getting late and I dashed off a very quick blog post, completely forgetting to write one about Father's Day.  That said, I *did* remember to call my Dad, however, and that was the more important one anyway.


Even though it's a day late, I'd like to thank all the fathers out there for the thankless tasks they perform.  They mold their sons into men, provide an important perspective for daughters as they grow into women, and can be relied on for advice on everything from stuck taps (which my Dad helped me solve over the phone last Father's Day), to careers.


So to all the dads out there, and mine in particular, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment