Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ice Cream Kisses


After supper (I made teriyaki beef and a veggie stir fry), Amanda and I had some quality couch time while she knit and played with her cell phone and I tried to figure out the mechanics of Warioware D.I.Y.  After I finished making a very basic game (tap on the guy to make him move over and cuddle his girlfriend on the couch), I asked Amanda if she wanted to walk to Dairy Queen for some ice cream.

She agreed, and we went for a wander to find some frozen treats.  We took this photo on the way back (as you can tell from my half-eaten ice cream cone in the rear of the photo)  It was nearly 10pm, but it was still light out, and warm.  I love the summer!

Because Amanda had chosen a peanut buster parfait and was waiting until we got home to eat it, I decided to give her an ice cream kiss.  And then I decided to get a photo of it!



Amanda and I took a handful of other photos today, and hopefully there will be more to come tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

<<Edit:  the original version of this post had a typo -- I spelled cell "cel".  But Amanda noticed it and I fixed it!  Yay!>>

No comments:

Post a Comment