Friday, June 8, 2012

Music to my Ears

A while back I started putting together a playlist in iTunes that I ended up naming "Jake Loves Amanda."  I tinker with it now and then, but it's got a core of songs that I like that make me think of Amanda in one way or another.


I know this isn't original, and that it's fairly cliched.  Tough cookies -- it makes me smile and gives me something to listen to during the last stretch of driving to Grande Prairie.


Walking on Sunshine
Happy Together
The Waiting
Holding out for a Hero
Look at Us
Show Me the Way
Everytime we Touch
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
I Love You Always Forever
All Life Long
All My Life
One Boy, One Girl
Fantasies Come True
Livin' on a Prayer
Hapi Hapy Sunday!
Be My Yoko Ono
If I had $1,000,000
Flower of Happiness
Serah's Theme
Night of Summer Side
Summer Mirage


There are a few other songs I'd like to add to this list, and I will as I purchase them from iTunes.  In the meantime, I have a ninety minute playlist that makes me think of Amanda.  That's music to my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment