Sunday, October 7, 2012

Couch Day

We're having a couch day today.  Amanda is still sick, and I don't really have any reason to head out and about.  So we've been on the couch together most of the day.  Amanda is still knitting away at the silk mawatas she bought from Knit Picks a little while ago, and I've been playing my 3DS a ridiculous amount.

...I know we've been kind of light on the photos lately.  I'm hoping that tomorrow's weather will be nice (it's very grey outside today) and that Amanda and I can take a few while we're out and about doing stuff.

Couch Day Plusses

  1. Quality time with my favourite person
  2. Progress on the games I've been playing
  3. Relaxation -- I don't know the last time the two of us have had such a lazy day together
  4. A different perspective -- I'll feel incredibly virtuous just by going for a walk either later on tonight or tomorrow
  5. My pyjama bottoms are comfortable

Couch Day Minuses
  1. Amanda is still sick :-(
  2. I feel like I really should be up and doing a lot of different things, though I can't think of any that absolutely have to be done today
Anyway, I'm going to try to enjoy the remainder of our couch day together, and with any luck we'll have a new photo or two tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment