Friday, October 5, 2012

Wedding Music Part Two

It's time for another edition of possible songs for Amanda and my wedding!

Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
  • I really like the song and quite often I'd make sure it was playing through my car's stereo for the last few minutes of the drive to visit Amanda before I moved to Grande Prairie.  To make things even better, the song is from the 80s.  As we all know, the 80s will *never* die.
Black Sheep - Metric
  • I'd prefer the version sung by the actress who played Envy Adams in the Scott Pilgrim movie, but even the version from the soundtrack would be good.  It's just an awesome song and I spent lots of time sending my love to Amanda "on the wire" (over the Internet).
Sugar Sugar - The Archies
  • Yup, I'm still a fan of Archie comics at 31.  I bought a greatest hits CD of the Archies years ago and still love the songs on it.
Rainbow Connection - The Muppets
  • I heard this song for the first time, if not ever, in many, many years in The Muppets movie that was released last year.  It still brings a smile to my face and I love singing it with Amanda, with me trying my best to sound like Kermit the Frog.  Supposedly I'm pretty good at it according to Amanda.  :-)
Anyway, those are a few more of the songs that I'm considering for our wedding reception.  I don't know if they'll make the final list or not, but Amanda already likes all of them well enough.  Maybe next time I'll tell you about Splash Wave and how there's no chance of it playing at our reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment