Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Again

Well, another Halloween has come and gone, and it was a pretty good one.  I was allowed to dress up at the library and I went *very* high concept with my costume.  I bought a Flash t-shirt, wore it over a long sleeve shirt, and declared myself to be Sheldon Cooper.

Unfortunately, only two people understood my costume without explanation.  That said, when I told people who I was dressed as, they said "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

We spent the evening at Amanda's parents' place with friends and I went trick-or-treating with them and their kids while Amanda stayed with her parents and Clayton (it was cold out, and on the drive over she claimed the right to stay with Clayton while everyone else was trick-or-treating).

Anyway, it was a very good Halloween.  Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment