Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Today's Headline

Everyone else seems to be talking about it, so I will too.  Disney's purchase of Lucasfilm is crazy.

...crazy awesome!

Amanda and I aren't in agreement on this.  She worried that Episode 7 will be a lousy movie and do more to tarnish the original trilogy.  I made a joke on my Twitter feed about wanting to see Jedi Master Mickey Mouse fight Darth Buzz Lightyear.  Jokes aside, the idea of having people like John Lasseter and Joss Whedon able to work on future Star Wars projects gives me hope for the future.

Anyway, we'll see what happens.  I'm sure that even with her doubts and my over-enthusiasm, Amanda and I will probably end up seeing Episode 7 in three years.  After all, how could we resolve our disagreement about the prospect otherwise?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment