Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday Night Fever

Amanda has been sick the last few days.  I'm still healthy so far, but I just woke up from nodding off to sleep against her shoulder while sitting on the couch about a half hour ago.

...I hate it when I'm sick.  I really dislike being stuck in bed or on the couch all day.  I don't enjoy sleeping for 20 hours in a day, or having a sore throat, or feeling nauseous.  That's why I feel so bad when someone else is sick.  Amanda's been sick for three days now, and I know that if I'd been sick the past three days, I'd be sick and tired of being sick, tired of the apartment and not getting outside of it, and desperate to feel better.

So, I hope she's feeling close to 100% tomorrow, and I hope I don't catch what she's got.

Get better soon Amanda!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment