Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wedding Music Part Five

Yup, the well is a little bit dry tonight, so I'm going to talk more about the music that will probably be on our wedding reception playlist.

I think we'll need some music from Glee -- maybe the three songs they sang at Regionals in season 3 -- the mashup of Fly and I Believe I can Fly, What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger), and Here's to Us.  I thoroughly enjoyed all three songs, and in fact, they were my background music while playing Minecraft for about two weeks after the episode aired.

There are a few others songs that are in consideration too.

Be my Yoko Ono - Barenaked Ladies
  • When I left Tumbler Ridge, I joked that people had better not refer to Amanda as the Library's Yoko Ono.  As a result, this sort of became my anthem for a short time.
...actually, that's all I've got tonight.  Hopefully I'll have more to write about tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment