Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wine Tasting Part One

Supper tonight was very uninspired, but while I was finishing it up, I decided to try one of the wines we purchased while we ate.  So I opened the bottle of baby champagne (a Canadian sparkling wine), and we each had a glass while we ate.

Years ago I bought a bottle of the same wine for my family to have with Christmas dinner.  I didn't drink at all at the time, and so I didn't try it.  My family all seemed to like it though, so I decided to put it on our list for consideration for our wedding.

We tried it, and I wrote our reactions down in *The Wedding Notebook*.

Amanda: "I like it." (enthusiastically)
Jake: "Good for wine." (I'm starting to think I'm really not much of a wine drinker)

So we've got one wine listed in *The Wedding Notebook* with our reactions.  Once we've got a few more listed, maybe we'll be able to make a decision.  ...or maybe we'll just say "Everyone drinks Canada Dry!  Wheeeeeeee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment